Mens Aviator Silk Neck Scarf 75 Inches Long 100% Satin Silk 60+ Colors
USD 169.00Free worldwide shipping with FedEx
This sleek, stylish, all-purpose, all-season aviator silk scarf is a mens fashion favorite. Soft, smooth, and supple, this silk neck scarf amazingly comfortable, versatile, and functional. It will serve you well day in and day out and all year round with 60+ vibrant colors. You will find that 100% pure satin silk aviator scarf by Baron Boutique surprisingly warm in cold weather and gracefully cool in warm weather. Mens silk neck scarf 22 inches wide × 75 inches long washes well and is easy to care for. It will last you many, many years.
Aviator silk neck scarf is the number one pick of mens this season. Instantly add sophistication to your look with this amazing 75 inches extra long silk scarf in 100% satin silk. At Baron Boutique, we have 60+ year-round colors ready for you.
There’s the hint of classy swagger that comes with a silk neck scarf when men wear it. Invest in a silk neckerchief you can wear many times on many occasions. Pick a mens 100% silk neck scarf you can wear with jeans & a shirt and your suit.
When your outfit is too plain, add a bold color aviator silk neck scarf to instantly update your look. With the 75 inches extra-long length, there are plenty of ways to get creative with your aviator scarf. Experiment with these thin neck scarves that never look bulky. Tie your 100% silk scarf in ways you’re comfortable wearing it.
Extra-long silk scarves do an excellent job of making a man look stylish while keeping the neck warm. A satin silk neckerchief protects you from the sun. Wind mishaps won’t happen if you tie your aviator neck scarf once around. Create a savvy look by pairing your chambray button-down with one of the suits or blazers you wear for work. Add a bold color silk scarf for an upscale style.
There’s always that sophisticated and classy vibe when a mens suit and aviator silk scarf match perfectly. Add a touch of flair to your ensemble with a burgundy aviator silk scarf when wearing a basic color suit. Don’t be afraid of sporting light-colored scarves to look nice in spring and summer.
Silk neck scarves are a great addition to a formal men’s wardrobe. 100% satin silk neckerchief from Baron Boutique is smooth & thin enough to be folded and tucked away.
Buying the mens aviator silk neck scarf in 75 inches long offers the following benefits:
- 22 × 75 inches (56 × 190 cm) neck scarf, easy and quick wrapping around your neck to keep yourself stylish and cozy.
- The lightweight, cozy, & comfortable nature of satin silk allows you to use the scarf in all seasons.
- One of the advantages of the extra-long aviator neck scarf is, it can be worn in many ways.
- Add a pop of color to your outfit, including a tuxedo or formal attire.
- Protects you from the cold and acts as a sun guard.
- Acts as a face mask to protect against dirt & dust.
It’s not just on formal occasions that men can wear silk scarves. Men can wear this accessory all year round for a day at the office, a date night, a party, or even a wedding.
Whether your wardrobe is casual or business, extra-long aviator silk neck scarves are essential mens accessories. Mens silk neckerchief looks great when paired with a suit or tuxedo. Wear it with jeans or pants, and even layered under a winter coat when the weather gets cold outside. Our aviator silk neck scarves come in a variety of colors ranging from pastels to dark burgundy. All the silk scarves are stylish and affordable!
Mens 100% silk formal scarf will complement and accentuate any suit, tuxedo, shirt, or jacket. Made from the finest quality silk, this scarf is lightweight, extremely durable, & versatile. Pair it with your favorite business suit or sport coat, or dress it down with jeans and a casual button-up. This silk neck scarf comes in at a perfect 75 inches in length, making it a great gift for him.
Dry-clean or hand-wash in cold water with a mild silk-friendly detergent.
Mens Aviator Silk Neck Scarf Features
- handmade by Baron Boutique
- crafted from 100% pure satin silk with expert care and precision
- satin silk weight 18.5 momme or 80 grams per square meter, 1 momme = 4.340 grams
- silk neck scarf size 22 inches × 75 inches (56 cm × 190 cm)
- each neck scarf weighs 87 grams (3 ounces)
- silk neck scarf available to buy from 60+ different colors
- custom color available upon request
- protects a man’s neck from the cold, acts as a sun guard
- acts as a face mask to protect against dirt & dust
- dry-clean or hand-wash in cold water with a mild silk-friendly detergent
- air dry in shade
- iron in low heat or quick steam for wrinkle-free
- to store the scarves, gently fold and place them in a breathable cotton garment bag
- during the season, store them by hanging them in a cool dry place
Baron Boutique offers free shipping worldwide on all orders. We do not have any garments in stock. All garments are handmade to the measurements of each customer. Our lead time is 16 to 18 business days including shipping for the test garments. 18 to 21 business days including shipping for the final garments.
Lead time on accessories is 12 to 16 business days, including shipping.
Shipping takes 4-6 business days to reach any destination worldwide. All orders including swatches are air courier via FedEx, DHL, or UPS. We’ll email you the tracking info when your order ships.
Delivery courier requires a signature. Ship your order to your office and never miss a delivery. If necessary, re-schedule the delivery time with the courier when shipping to your home address.
Delivery to PO boxes, military addresses, APO/FPO is not possible.
Based on the taxation requirements of the destination, customers may be required to pay customs duties.
Rush service is available upon request at no additional cost. Please use only when in absolute need.
Any Questions about this product? Please feel free to ask.
What is a mens aviator silk neck scarf?
Mens aviator silk neck scarf is a rectangular piece of super-soft 100% satin silk fabric with 22 inches (ca. 56 cm) in width & 75 inches (ca. 190 cm) in length. The smoothness of the silk scarf caresses and protects a man’s neck from the cold and acts as a sun guard. The aviator scarf also acts as a face mask to protect against dirt & dust.
How to wash an aviator silk neck scarf?
Handwashing is the best and safest method for washing aviator silk neck scarves.
- Place your silk scarf in cold water with a mild silk-friendly detergent
- submerge and agitate
- soak for approximately 7 to 10 minutes
- Swish the scarf slowly and gently
- rinse with cool water
- ball the scarf together to remove excess moisture
- lay the scarf flat or hang to dry in shade
- iron in low heat on the reverse side
How to store aviator silk neck scarves?
After washing your aviator silk neck scarf and letting it dry completely, fold it and place it in a breathable cotton garment bag. Place the bag in a cool and dry place. It is the perfect way to prevent moths from getting to your silk neck scarf whilst allowing the natural fibers to breathe.
During the season, store them by hanging them in a cool, dry place.
How to wear a mens aviator silk neck scarf?
There are several ways to wear a mens aviator silk neck scarf. The most popular ones are below:
1. Business look: Wear the aviator silk neck scarf with your tailored suit for a polished look. The aviator neck scarf makes the first impression. Fold the scarf in half length-ways, drape it around your neck and pass the ends through the loop. Adjust the knot of your scarf for comfort—pulling it tight protects against the wind & cold. Mens neck scarf also layers well under the lapels of a tailored coat.
2. Smart casual look: When you have a more relaxed outfit like a sweater or blazer and need to keep a polished appearance, drape your aviator silk neck scarf over the back of your neck approximately one-third of the way along. Then take the other end and throw it over your opposite shoulder. This way of wearing a 100% satin silk scarf is ideal for more casual occasions that still need some flair.
3. Casual look: For the laid-back style with the casual look, simply wrap your silk neck scarf once around the neck and pull on the ends to adjust. Wrap it over your coat or jacket for fool-proof protection from the elements.